With our wide range of owned equipment and knowledgeable workforce, Sunesis Construction can efficiently and safely install all aspects of underground infrastructure. Our capabilities include storm and sanitary sewers, water mains, and steam tunnel corridors.
Underground infrastructure is the essential support system for all aspects of above-ground infrastructure and must be considered in the early stages of any project design. Sunesis has over 20 years of experience successfully installing various sizes of piping ranging from 6” to 96” diameter, along with larger pre-cast box culverts. Sunesis use multiple types of shoring systems to achieve the safe and quality installation of underground utilities at any depth ranging from 5’ to 50’, while keeping costs to a minimum.
With the growing number of existing underground utilities in many municipalities, our level of expertise helps solve difficult problems where existing utilities conflict with the proposed alignment of new underground infrastructure.
Listed below are just a few of our projects where Sunesis knowledge and expertise lead to a successful completion:
- Oakley Station – Disney Street for USS Realty and the City of Cincinnati included pipe up to 48” in diameter and depths up to 24’.
- Queen City Ave Sewer Separation for Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati included pipe up to 96” diameter and depths up to 28’.
- Horseshoe Casino of Cincinnati for Greater Cincinnati Water Works and The Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati Streetcar for The Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati included pipe up to 42” diameter and depths up to 26’.
- Kentucky Speedway for Kentucky Transportation Cabinet included 42’W x 15’H pedestrian tunnel along with other piping ranging in depths.